Care of your Suite
Certificate of Excellence
You have purchased a quality CALGAN LOUNGE suite made from the finest raw materials and upholstered in the best available local and imported fabrics and leather. We want to congratulate you on the investment you have made. As with all your investments, care should be taken and if looked after properly, your purchase will last you indefinitely.
Nothing says ‘HOME’ better than your own favourite room furnished to ensure your comfort. There is nothing more satisfying than the aesthetc pleasures you derive from a beautiful room you helped to design (well...maybe we could think of a few things).
Three kids, two dogs and a cat are just a few good reasons that a CALGAN suite makes perfect sense. It’s a wonderful life... and it just got better.
Calgan Lounge Guarantee
• Your authentic CALGAN LOUNGE suite is guaranteed for a period of 1 year from date of purchase.
• The frame is guaranteed for a period of 3 years from date of purchase.
• In terms of this guarantee, any factory faults will be repaired at no cost to you.
• This guarantee covers the workmanship and construction as well as all raw materials that are used.
• Fair wear and tear is excluded.
• The quality of fabrics and coverings used on our products are excluded.
Terms and Conditions
• The onus is on you, the purchaser, to produce the retailer’s invoice should any claim arise.
• Should you require us to repair or recover your suite, the fabrics used may be of a different ‘dye- lot’
• Only claims that are directed through the retailer from whom the product was purchased will be recognised.
Caring & Cleaning Instructions
Quality upholstery should serve you. You should not live in fear of living on your new furniture. So go ahead, live a little, live a lot. There are simple solutions to keeping your new upholstery investment crisp and clean for years to come.
Sitting on arms of settees and chairs should be discourage as this causes unnecessary strain on the frame and could cause premature wear and distortion to the padding and the fabric.
• Daily plumping and regulating of the back & scatter cushions will be beneficial to retaining the shape & comfort of your suite.
• Keep all covering materials clean.You should clean your suite regularly with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner.
• To remove light stains dab with a clean wet cloth.
• Consult a specialist if stains persist and you are unsure
• CALGAN LOUNGE will not accept responsibility for damage or deterioration caused by incorrect cleaning.
• When necessary, it is advisable to use the services of a professional upholstery cleaner-different fabrics & fibres require specialised treatment.
• Avoid direct sunlight, as it may cause the fabric to fade and deteriorate.
• Ensure that your lounge suite is not placed close to a fire place or heater.
• Do not tumble dry the cushion covers.
• Do not spot clean and rub.
• Be aware that fabrics may get snagged and damaged easily by buckles, jewellery, pets, etc. Avoid pulling any loops. Rather trim them with scissors.
Click below to download tips on how to look after your cushions.